I guess that you all are busy with your Easter preparations. We are colouring Easter "letters" (the kids colour prints with chickens, egg etc) like crazy. Then we are going to fill these with candy and Isac will give them to his cousins. So we are busy, busy, busy...
Therefore there's only a short post from me today - showing you little Winter Susan. I think she's perfect - and actually works for Spring as well, since we still haev tons of snow here. We are seing spots of grass - but that's it. The snow is slowly, slowly melting. I therefore wanted to colour Susan in more Spring colours - to give me some hope - that Spring is going to be here soon.
Sentiment is a rub-on. DPs from stash. Pearls and flowers from SCACD of course ;-)
Hope you like her and make sure that you check Susana's store. She has tons of new goodies in - like:
* Viva Decor products - if you have not tried them - you def. need to. They are so fun to play with and the result is just beautiful.
* Zva Creative flowers, pearls and rhinestones.
* Basic Grey - New stunning DPs, ribbons and brads
* Copic - Multiliners (3 and 8 mm)
* Petaloo flowers - flowers and butterflies (make sure that you don't miss them)
Kramis - Anki