Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My first blog

Well - so this is something new and of course it's fun to try new things - right? :-)
I will write my blog in English, just to make sure that my friends all over the world will be able to understand. Swedish is not a global language yet......hihi.....

Who am I? Well - I live in a very small village approx. 1 hour north of Gothenburg. I moved here after a few years abroad - working in Zürich. I met my husband Petar after relocation back to Sweden and actuall - he decided to move from Gothenburg to Frändefors! Wow!
We have a son that is turning two this summer. He is just adorable! We love him to bits.

The reason why I decided to start this blog is to be able to share my new favourite hobby - cardmaking. I started last fall and I think it is soo much fun. Our son Isac loves it as well - he want to stamp and paint everytime he see my material - so I hope that I have triggered his creative side.

I think cardmaking is just a great way for everyone to become explore their creative side. There is something for everyone. We also have a great shop in Vänersborg - called Pysselakuten. Liza the owner is just a true inspiration for everyone and I think she has been able to make the whole community scrap-addicts ;-)

Well - I hope you will enjoy this blog and also comment on my cards. It is always nice to hear what other people think - like/dislike, tips etc.

Looking fwd to hear from old friends and new friends.

Love,

Anki

No comments: