Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wish upon a star

Hej ladies!

I haven't blogged for ages - so let's see how many of you out there that still checks out my blog, hrm..... ;-)

Well - I've been crafting - but haven't had the energy to actually put the cards up on my blog.  Spending at least 8 hours a day in front of the computer at work - made me want a PC break ;-)

Anyway - you will be seeing a few cards here so hopefully I will hear from you + be able to visit your blogs as well.

First I have a card that I made for Isac's youngest cousin Emilia. It was for her Christening end of September.

 
Image coloured with my copics. The stamp is from SCACD and is perfect for cards like this.
DP from my stash as well as ribbon, flowers and pearls. I also added a little angel charm that one of my colleagues have made. The money for these angels goes to the The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation.
 
Hope you like it and pop back soon again for more cards if you want to see what I've been doing lately ;-)
 
Kram
Anki
 
 

No comments: