Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quick posting before it's time for a Swiss fondue

evening with our neighbours (I used to live in Zürich for 2.5 years and of course I loved the Swiss fondue - so after a recipe from my dear friend Peter Camenzind - this is what we are going to serve our guests).
Also - they got married, so we have prepared a gift voucher for entertainment to them. Therefore I had to make a quick blessing box. It was just perfect - since Angie Juda just had a tutorial set up the other day http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/stampinacademy/2008/10/blessing-mix-bo.html. I altered it somewhat and no image this time (since I am in a hurry). Papers, ribbon, text stamp - all from SU. Pearl from stash. And then I used my WWP from SU.

Anyway - this was really fun to make and you can do it in so many different ways. So go and have a look at Angie's tutorial - she has tons of other great stuff on her site.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Love
Anki

6 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Very beautiful!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Anki!! I love the colors and your flower is so cool ~ I am sure they will love it!! Have fun :)Kathy

Rosette said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my Blog hunny. All I need for the perfect day is to win mt take on your sketch! lol :))

Tammi said...

Beautiful! What a nice gift for them...the fondue sounds good! xx

Aija said...

Anki, this looks so great. It is nice to see something different for a change, well done!
Hugs,
Aija

carolann said...

great card hun love the colours xxxxx