Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Button fun

Happy Tuesday to you all and it's time for another Try it out Tuesday!
TIOT is all about using buttons on your cards/projects.

Well - I do love my buttons from the Eskimo Kisses range - so I had to use them of course.
Oh - and of course the matching DPs in the Eskimo Kisses range :-)
Also - you NEED to check out the glitter buttons that Susana has in store for us.... they are a MUST HAVE!!
I decided to make a triangle box - since they are so easy and fun to make (thanking my sweet friend Iris for learning me how to create one).

Coloured Lily and Billy with my copics. I do hope that you've noticed that Susana has refills for the most popular copic colours. Higlighted spots on the image with 3d gloss and white inkssentials pen.

Cut out snowflakes with my punch. Added the buttons and tied a knot with brown scrappers floss on each and one of them. Closed the box with ribbon from my stash and then I added the sentiment - from Aud design - God Jul 24/12 = Merry X-mas (since Santa arrives on the 24th in Sweden).

Hope you like it and make sure that you check what the rest of the DTs have been up to. I'm sure I will :-)

Kram - Anki

5 comments:

Aija said...

Hello My friend! You have done many great cards lately. I like the bright colours you have used. This newest one is full of joy!
Hugs,
Aija

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Wow hvor er det bare flot og så vildt skønne farver. Og hvor er de bare flotte farvelagt de børn.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card Anki!! I adore the unusual shalpe and your colouring is fantastic! Have a great day, Judy xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Anki,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

How cute and fun!!