Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet little one

Happy Sunday to you all!

Here's a quick post from me today - since I hope we will be ice-skating after breakfast.
Well - Isac and Petar will - with me as a back-up and support!
I wanted to join the Copic Creations challenge - have not been able to do so for a very long time. This time the challenge is "Fur". So I decided to print one of my digi images - Twitty
and colour her with my copics.


Well - she does not have that much fur to show - since she's wearing one of her girly outfits - but I hope you can see anyway :-) I tried to follow the very talented Crissy Armstrong's tutorials on colouring fur - she's amazing!

I cut her out with my nesties and added ribbons in matching colours to create a flower. Sentiment from SU.

Well - there you have it. Hope you like her!

Kram

Anki
PS. Twitty is available in my Etsy store.

4 comments:

Mette W. Sørensen said...

ja det er da godt nok en sweet little one, den er da bare for sød og flot kort opsætning

Danni said...

Have fun ice skating..heheehe!
Cute card!

Tammi said...

Such a cute name for your image! Wonderful coloring/fur...adorable card!

mycardz said...

What an adorable card! Love the image and your coloring - awesome job! hugz, Mary