Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sketch and Flower soft

Thank you all so much for your very sweet comments on the new E Bell release for SCACD.
We are so happy that you like them as much as we do.

Today it's time for another TIOT. Suzanne have a great sketch for you and she also asks you to use Flower soft on your project.

I decided to ink and colour "Just For You" with my copics. Got to use my border punch and some ribbon from my stash. Cut out the background oval with my nestie (hope you've seen the Specials that Susana has on some of the Spellbinders). I also cut out some flowers from a flower ribbon that I have. Added pearls - of course ;-). I also decorated the inside of the card with the same DPs as on the front.

Here's a pic of the card before adding flower soft.

And here are some photos of the finished card with Flower soft on part of it - to highlight the flowers.


Hope you like it and would like to participate.

FYI - We will be having friends from Chicago visiting us and we are soo excited to see them again. Isac is already practising on his English ;-) However - I have scheduled some post for you while I'm gone - so please note that your comments are so much appreciated. I will def. be reading them and hoping to get some time to visit your blogs soon.

Kramis
Anki

3 comments:

Jóna said...

Hi Anki :o)
I haven't been here or anywhere :o) for a while. You have been busy, love your creations!!
Kram, Jóna

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

This is gorgeous, Anki! Wow!