Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Isac turns 4 today!

and of course we will be busy celebrating his big 4 with the Bärgman-Margitin family! He has been waiting for this day for so long - and I hope he will love what we have planned for him.  Here's a pic of Isac when we were visiting friends in Switzerland earlier this year!


I would also like to celebrate his b'day with my sweet, wonderful and amazing blogfriends all over the world. Therefore I will put together a little candy for you. I hope you will like it - so stay tuned and Candy coming your way this weekend! Now I am off to party with our adorable and very sweet son Isac!

Isac - Mom and Dad love you tons!

4 comments:

Lia said...

this is a sweet phot he looks very happy with his tractor
hugs Lia

Morfen said...

Grattis till stora killen på födelsedagen! :)
Kram

Tammi said...

What a cutie, happy birthday Isac!!

Kim said...

Anki your Isac is ADORABLE!!! Please give him a happy birthday hug from me! :)
Hugs~ Kim