Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sweet little one

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Here's a short post from me today - and for a change - no Winter card - but a cute little baby theme....  I coloured Rose Petal with my copics a long time ago - but I never got around to actually create a card with this cutie. I wanted it to be special....

So here you have it - a little baby card:

Added a few pearls and a ribbon - since I wanted the image and the DP to be in focus.

Also - have you seen the New Sew Easy Tools that Susana has in stock now. If not - make sure that you pop over - I'm sure that you are going to love them!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Kram - Anki

8 comments:

Lindha said...

Idag kom stämplarna jag vann utav dig!! Känns lite som julafton! Tack än en gång! Ska försöka få till dem på ett kort snart! Må så gott! Kram

*Vicki* said...

This is so precious Anki!! love your coloring on this sweet image!!HUGS

Maria Matter said...

What a sweet card Anki! Beautiful hun!
hugs & blessings!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

fusiafscrapping said...

This is amazing! Love the image. Looks like I must have another stamp.

Luciana Kajiura said...

So cute the stamp! I loved!!!
Hugs, Luciana.

Tammi said...

They work beautifully together, a sweet card!

Magnolia (Edith) said...

Beautiful card!!!