Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Sketchers


Hej!
I'm so happy - I got the time to join Friday Sketchers challenge!! It's always fun to be able to participate and get the inspiration from a fab sketch like this one:

So here's my take on the sketch:


I coloured Cupcake and kittens with my copics. Used my nesties to cut out the circles.
Created a couple of pearls with my Viva Decor pen. DP from Inkido and my local craft shop Pysselakuten. Sentiment from SU and flower from stash.

Hope you like her.
Kramis - Anki

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lia said...

beautiful card anki I love the stamp and great colors
hugs Lia

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Very pretty. Love the pearls you added and the pretty colors and white on the image!

Danni said...

Great minds think alike as I used this sketch with this image too! LOL!
Wonderful card!!

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Nice card and sketch !!! I love the butterfly's paper.
Hugs

Chelsea said...

Hi Anki, your card is lovely. The butterfly paper is gorgeous too!
Love,
Chelsea