Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Take a little peek

of one of the new stamps being released April 8th from The Peekers collection.
They are all adorable. This time I actually coloured all of them - before matching the DPs or deciding on a layout. So here's the cute little Daydreaming Peeker.


I coloured her with  my copics and used my white inkssentials pen to add a little pattern to her skirt.
Then this is how the final card looks like:

Sentiment - from DP
Tools: nesties
Embellies - pearls

Make sure that you check out the store blog and the rest of the DT lades blogs for more "peeks" until the release. And also - there might be some additional "Fun" on the way :-) wink, wink........

Hope you like her as much as I do. Looking fwd to hear from you.
Kramis - Anki



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Anki, I want to be the first to tell you this is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S; I love the dots you added to her dress!! It makes the whole card pop! Love all of it!!

Theresa said...

You are so talented and artistic.....Love the card too!
Beautiful!

Crystal said...

AWWW you did a BEAUTIFUL job with this cutie!! What a DARLING creation, LOVE your colors and your coloring Anki, FABULOUS peek!!!! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Anki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

lenislenis said...

Mkt snyggt!
Om jag hade blandat så många mönstrade papper hade det blivit rörigt, men det är det inte? HUR gör du?! Riktigt fint kort!

Kirei na Kami said...

Oh, Anki!!!! This is beyond PRECIOUS!!! I love the fun color palette, and you colored this darling daydreamer beautifully!!! Too sweet:) Isn't this set fabulous?!?!

Hugs!!!
Carolyn

Lisa said...

Anki I love this image and I love the design for your card! You really made her adorable with your fabulous coloring!
Big Hugs!

Danni said...

Ohh, love the sparkle! So sweet!

Joyce said...

The canvas is a fabulous idea! Great idea and great creativity. Fabulous coloring also!