Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vänskap som värmer

What is she saying? Well - it's Swedish for Friendship that warms(directly translated)- and that's exactly how it is to be in the SCACD Design Team. Not only the team - but also all of you that always want to play along and leave such wonderful comments for
us to be inspired by. So I would like to consider you all as my dear friends (vänner in Swedish).

Now - back to the challenge for this week - I would summarise it as "Bling it". My blings consist of Bella Baubles, Shimmerz, Heart charm, Spacers and Epoxy butterflies from stash.
Must say that Shimmerz is a wonderful product. It dries very fast - but it's also makes it difficult when you have to take pics late in the evening ;-) As you can tell by the flash reflection.

My DPs are from the Swedish Inkido, Ribbon from SU. I also got to use my SU punches to cut out the flower and the sentiment from Aud Design (yes - it's our very own Aud)

Coloured Cathrine with butterfly with my copics and I wanted it to be very subtle colours this time - to go with the Spring DPs. Cut her out and the green flower DP with my nesties.

Wish you all a wonderful Tuesday and as always - if you want to play along - upload your projects to SCS or PCP using the keyword "TIOT15".


Make sure that you check out the rest of the DTs creations at Susana's Store blog.
Also - do you know - Susana has now joined the very new trend to "Twitter". You can follow her "Twitter" here. Wouldn't it be fun if Susana was the next one to hit a million followers - after Ashton Kutcher ;-)

Kram - Anki

18 comments:

meas vardag said...

Ville bara säga att jag tyckte detta kortet va helt underbart! Så härligt och somrigt! /Anna

Lia said...

hi anki,
beautiful card I love the papers and the sketch is great
hugs Lia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Anki.

Hugs Riet.x

Aud said...

Åhh, dette ble utrolig nydelig! ♥♥♥
Så kul å se deg bruke et av stemplene fra meg! =0)

Ha en fin dag!

Klem,
Aud

Anonymous said...

ohh.. gorgeous colours and papers hun :)
Thanks also for the swedish lesson ;)
Hugs, Marlene x

Christine Riley said...

So gorgeous! I love the alyout and colors!
Hugs, Christine :)

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic Anki, a beautiful card. hugs rachxx

stampingtink said...

She's just perfect! I love the colors, the paper, the layout, everything about this card! The flowers and butterflies add just the right touch on her. Just makes me feel good!

Kram,

Susan

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

She is so cute and sparkly!! I love all the angles and layers that you've created here, and that DP is just yummy! Great job, Anki!

Danni said...

So pretty! I just love the colors you used!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Anki--fabulous layout & love the accessories & bling you used! My favorite to date!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jodi said...

Very pretty and sweet!! Love this image, too!=) These are sweet colors to use together.
hugs,
Jodi =)

Justine said...

O she is the cutest. Love how you dressed her all up. This is one of my favorite color combos!!!

Susana M said...

Hej Anki,
One of your best cards yet!!! I soooo love the colors and detail :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Iris Wiechmann said...

Awesome layout of your card Anki and the colors you chose are fantastic!

Hugs,
Iris

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a lovely card you made with your own stamp. A few days ago a ladie who followed my workshop fall in love with this image!

Love the colours too and the little charm, lovely.

Big hugs, Renata

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, love the image.

Jane :0)

xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card Anki..Love the layout. You have done a wonderful job. Julia looks lovely..did you paper pierce her dress? This is one of your best cards I have seen! Love it!
Judy xx