Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mini cards for you

One of my neighbours asked my why I don't start making some cards that are small enough for bouquets of flowers etc. I had not thought of that and I guess that it becomes a habit - the size that you normally make your cards for. Anyhow - I purchased some different sizes of clear envelopes at RoP and the 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 are just perfect for these kind of cards.

So here you have some that I've made. It's not easy to fit in several layers when the cards are this tiny, but I I must say that I had tons of fun. I managed to fit in some flowers and blings...hihi..
First you have these 2 with the Lockhart images
- Chintz Butterfly from SCACD
and then Ms Bumbly's Bouquet from Inky Antics - one of my very first stamps - isn't she cute?

I coloured them all with my copics - I am loving them more and more;-)
Well - that's all for tonight. I will be back tomorrow with my card for the upcoming RoP Challenge.

Sweet dreams everyone,
Anki

8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh these are so cute!! Wonderful job!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous little mini cards!! I love the Ms Bumbly..very adorable:) Glad it was warm enough for you to have a BBQ...still a bit chilly here!! Big hugs,
Judy xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such cute mini cards Anki, I love the adorable image on your last card, gorgeous colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I just adore your mini-cards, Anki! They are all so adorable and the fact that they are mini makes them that much more cute,smile!!!
Hugs,t

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wowee Anki, these are beautiful. I defeintely know what you mean about getting used to making cards in just one size. You have inspired me to try something smaller & different from my normal. I just don't know if I could do those little tiny cards like you did. Not being able to add much might be tricky for me. YOU DID A FABULOUS JOB!
KRAM
Lynda =)

Tammi said...

Hi Anki...your little cards are all so cute! That last one is adorable, what a cute image and colored so beautifully! ~Hugs

Riet said...

what a beautiful cards Anki.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

these are a fabulous idea Anki, and all looks wonderful. think that my fav is the last one.. so cute!
hugs rachxx