Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Table time with Alicia

Happy Tuesday everyone!
It's time for another Try it out Tuesday. This time Suzanne wants us to show something for our tables - it could be place setting cards, menus, favors, centerpieces......Well - it's all up to your imagination.

I decided to ink up one of my very first illustrations - Alicia. When I first drew her I only pictured her wearing red. Well - after having the Eskimo Kisses DPs - I've changed my mind. I think she look good in all colours :-) I hope you agree with me.

So for my project I decided to create a little something for a girly-party. So I stamped Alicia 3 times and coloured her in the Eskimo Kisses colours with my copics.

First of course I needed to make a little card for the party invitation. So here you have her.
I added 3d gloss on some parts of the images, Polar White flowersoft on her coat, smooch on her little lantern. Added ribbon from stash and the Eskimo Kisses buttons.

Then I made a tag/or a water bottle holder - the tutorial is from Angie Juda a long time ago. I did not have any chocolate at home to attach behind Alicia - but that's what you could do as an extra treat. I also punched out some snowflakes and added a Bella Bauble in the center.
This could then go as the place setting card - also a way to find out if the people you invite remember what their invitation card looked like...hihi...... (Also - so sorry for not having a nice bottle to place her on - I got to use one of hubby's beer bottles.....hm....not for little girls though.....)

As a small favor I created this little notepad. Used my coasters (that I've ordered from Angie Juda) and covered them with the DP, sanded the edges and then attached the ribbon, the post-it-notes, snowflake and Alicia. This is just a little something for the guest to bring with her home as a small memory of the party.

Well - I hope you like this and make sure that you check out the rest of the DTs creations.

Kram

Anki

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Lovely set, Anki! :)

Lynda Nielsen said...

another AWESOME Table Time set... This is GORGEOUS Anki! =)
Kram
Lynda

tanja said...

hi it's lovely what you made
by by dutch girl tanja

Tara said...

How fabulous Anki, that image is a real cutie!
Hugs Tara xx

Dianne said...

Gorgeous set Anki. Love the image. She is so cute.

Jacque said...

This set is just darling, Anki!! And those little girls are beautiful in all of those colors!!! Splendid job...Hugs..Jacque

Suzanne J Dean said...

What a fabulous party set Anki! I love your fabulously cute image paired with these papers & in all her pretty colored coats :o) Love the lil favor--what girl wouldn't love this!

hugz,
Suzanne

Danni said...

Wonderful job!! So creative and clever!!

Tammi said...

Oh wow, a gorgeous set! Yes, they look great with all the different colored coats, wonderful gift ideas Anki! xx

Kathy said...

WOW this is really pretty!!! I love how you have Alicia looks in different colors! Such cute ideas ~ love the girly party idea!!!
:)Kathy

Jeanette said...

Oh wow Anki! This is such a gorgeous set and I love the combinations of colors with that gorgeous pink!
Hugs Jeanette :)