Followers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Turning 40

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you've had a great weekend. Ours was great - since Isac finally is back to normal. So we tried to spend a little time outdoors - had to get some air after being stuck in the house for several days.

I also managed to create this card for a friend of mine. She and her family was attending a b'day party for her brother-in-law. He turned 40! I keep saying it - but Charlie Bond is the perfect guy for cards to "older boys" (well - you all know this - they are still boys even if they turn 40...hihi.....) - don't you agree?
Wanted to keep a clean layout - as I tend to do these days. Used my DPs from SU. Chalked with pine cone around the edges. Coloured Charlie with my copics. Added a few buttons and blings + 40 cut out with my QK Eliza alphabet.


Even managed to do the inside of the card...*lol*. Not that often that happens due to lack of time. Sentiment from Aud Design.



Love reading your comments and so sorry if I have not been able to pop by your blogs. Hope that everyone will stay healthy this week - so that I can get some blog-hopping time.
Kram Anki

4 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love this card and you are right, this is a great guy image!

Kathy said...

Fabulous male card Anki!! I love the papers that you have used and this image is still so cute!! I have such a hard time with these cards that I hate to admit I don't make many and I have 6 brothers!! haha I think keeping it simple was a perfect idea!!
Glad to hear that Isac is feeling better!! Hope you enjoyed your time outdoors!
:)Kathy

Lynda Nielsen said...

gorgeous card Anki... and I'm sure the birthday "boy" will love it! =)
Big Hugs
Lynda

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card for a male Anki. Love how you've coloured in Charlie and love the papers also. Hugs Michele x