Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

to all Mother's in Sweden! Hope you've had a great day so far.
I sure have. We went to see the Swedish Airforce, but couldn't stay that long - due to rain, rain and rain..... So now I'm back indoors again and being pampered by the two men in my life - hubby and son.

Well - one day feeling like this little fairy "Fairy Good Rest" :-)

Colour: Copics
Embellies: Lace and pearls from my local craft shop, flowers from stash

Well - that's all from me - need to go and relax and enjoy some chocolate ;-)
Kramis - Anki

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Anki!!
Hugs Kristel

SusanBluerobot said...

this is wonderful

lenislenis said...

Gulligt kort! Snyggt målat!

Dörte said...

What a cute image! And it is colored so wonderful. Love your card.
Hugs Dörte

Tammi said...

Awww, she is adorable!! Love your colors and coloring and pretty papers!