Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SPA-time


Happy  Tuesday ladies!

How did you like the new release of the "from the Vault" by Victoria? Aren't they supercute? I think so.
I must say - we have had wonderful temperature and weather in Sweden - between 18 - 20 C, but for a couple of days now - the temperature has been as low 2C in the morning and around 8 during the days. Today we got a mix of rain and snow.....brrrr....... So it's def. SPA-time and jump into a hot tub...

Well - here's a card by me showing you the Spa Time Fairy.
Colouring: Copics
DP: SU and Madeline
Lace: from my stash
Pearls: from my stash

Hope you like her and also make sure that you check out the other new goodies that Susana has in the store.
Just a few "hints":

Kramis Anki

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is beautiful, I SOOOO LOVE your colors!

Unknown said...

Ville bara säga att nu äntligen har jag använt din stämpel, eller den är använd för 2 veckor sedan men inte publicerad förrän nu ;)

Den är ju så himla söt!

http://mullesnuttan.blogspot.com/2011/05/staffli-med-angelgirl.html

kram//Maria