Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flower and pearls

Happy Saturday ladies!
It's my first day on my Summer break from the office and yes - the sun has been shining - so I'm one happy lady :-)

Today I would like to show you a card that I  made for a newborn little girl (the first granddaughter to one of our neighbours and friends).


Of course I had to colour Sweet Dreams ;-) with my copics.
This was also the card that I planned for the BnW Challenge - flowers and pearls. So ladies - head over and join us in our BnW Challenge. Looking fwd to see what you create.

Have a great weekend!
Kramis - Anki

3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

lenislenis said...

Så sött kort!
Hon ligger som du gör, på din profilbild ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!