Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy b'day Isac!


It's Isac's b'day today! Our little guy turns 5 - time really flies.
Well - I can tell you - it's been a loooooong week for Isac this week. He has been longing for this day and also for the b'day party we're having for the family today with all the aunts, cousins and of course Grandparents.

I made him this card - using Travis from InStyle stamps. I attended a scrapevent and there we were challenged to create a card or layout with a song or movie in mind. Well - the song that we here everyday is Popular by Eric Saade - a Swedish Singer. Isac loves his music and also try to copy Eric's dance moves.

Well - I need to go and prepare for the b'day party now - so have a great weekend everyone!
Kramis - Anki

1 comment:

Tammi said...

I know he had a good time! ;) Great card, love the color of his hair!