Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Trevlig Sommar!


Happy Friday everyone!
Today I have an "old" card to show you. I attended a local scrapevent and one of the challenges was to create a Summer card without using specific colours - as for example pink.

I decided to colour this cute EB digi Little Rapunzel. I think she's so adorable. Decided to go for a Summer green theme on my card, colouring and pearls.

Added some red and yellow flowers, a heart charm and a yellow SU-ribbon.
Hope you like it. Also - I hope you don't miss the release today over at the Digi Bells blog for her August Digi.

Kramis - Anki

2 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous coloring & card, Anki! Love that image.