Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby Tilda

Hallo friends!

Some of you got to see this little baby girl on my FB page yesterday. My neighbours daughter Alexandra and her boyfriend Tobias got a baby girl named Tilda earlier this week. We wanted to give her a little present and of course I needed to make a card for this cute baby girl.

I was going trough my stamps and realized that I didn't have that many baby stamps - so what could I do? Well - I decided to draw one myself instead. (Nice sometimes that I need to take the time to illustrate something myself) So here she is - a quick sketch (approx 30 min) and colouring with copics:
DP: Marianne
Image: Babygirl - illustrated by myself
Embellies: lace from SU and some pearls
Sentiment: from Aud design
Flowers and leaves from my stash.

Hope you like her!

Kramis - Anki

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful, Anki! It's so cool that you can create your own images!

Heidi said...

Å så nydelig kortet ditt ble. Jeg ble bare såååå imponert da du la ut denne babyen på fb, tenk å ha en slik gave det er å kunne tegne som deg! Du er utrolig dyktig min venn

hjerteklem ♥ fra Heidi

Crystal said...

AWWW Anki this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Such a sweetie she is!