Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cherish

Hello ladies!
Have you been shopping this weekend? Hope you got your hands on these new cuties from the Holiday Peekers collection. I decided to create a little mini-card - yes I'm in to these lately - don't know why - but it's fun with a change from the normal 6x6. This time I also made a X-mas card (yes - I'm totally suprised - because this is not like me at all and I've already finished a few - must be all these new cute images that Susana is releasing)

I didn't want to cover the DP or the image -so not much embellies, except for the pearls:-).
Colouring: Copics
Sentiment: from Whimsy

Sending you warm hugs,
Anki



3 comments:

Danni said...

Darling card!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

SOOOOO SWEET Anki!!!! LOVE those papers and that cherish tag!