Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog award

I have not been able to post anything this weekend due to that we have been in Gothenburg and today we had our neighbours in for coffee. However - my sweet friend (I am so happy that I found you and I am sure that we will meet someday in real life) Marlene have giving me this award. I wanted to send it to all my visitors, but the rules are as follows:

Pick 5 bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserves this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.
State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one’s blogs.
Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.
Link to
DOING LIFE’s blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Show these rules.

So I can't pass it back to Marlene - even though I would like to of course. The 5 blog-buddies that I send it to then:

1. Lim - for being so generous, sweet and inspirational
2. Aija - for always being so supportive and what great cards she makes. Wow!!!
3. Susana - for making me follow my heart. She does not have a blog, so I pass it on to her
site instead.
4. Judy - so glad that I've found you and waiting for you guys to come over and visit us!
5. Summer - for making me extremly happy. Will be looking fwd to the day when we can
come and visit you in Hawaii.
Kramar and have a great week everyone!
Anki

4 comments:

Lim said...

Thank you so much Anki.. you are really sweet. Thank you for think about me again.. :)) I'm jumping on my chair..

Hugs,
LIM

Aija said...

Tackar och kramar :)
Thank you so much thinking of me. And thank you also for your allways warm and cheering comments which you have left for me. I have been quite lousy blogger lately but hopefully there will be some improvement soon :)
Have a great week too my dear friend!
Big hugs,
Aija

Anonymous said...

Hej Anki,

Thanks for the love with the blog award but since I don't have a blog I will dedicate the award to the fun Sassys at the Yahoo group and you know who you are :o)
Much Love
Susana M

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Anki, thank you soooooo much for this sweet award. It means a lot and I am really enjoying getting to know you and have you as a friend in crafty blogland! We will meet one day, I'm sure of it! Thank you again my dear friend!
Judy x