Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

Can't tell you all how pleased I am that it's finally Friday! This week have been so busy - not arriving back home from work until the rest of the family already are snoozing ;-)
Well - I am looking fwd to the Vänerscrap tomorrow. Finally I can catch up with making some cards again (I have been colouring after work, but not beeing able to actually finalize any cards...sigh......). Well - I managed to finish of this special order for one of my colleagues.

She is attending a b'day celebration for a 75 year young lady. So on her wish-list for the card she said: Harley Davidson, America, Lottakåren (the Swedish Women's Voluntary Defence Org), Librarian, making her own jewellery...


Well - I decided to use my cardstock and DPs from SU and to colour 2 of my Magnolia stamps. The first one had to represent the Lottakåren (I also attached their symbol) - coloured her with more "military green" colours. The second one had to become the librarian - reading tons of books. I also cut out the DP to look like the map of America, found the Harley Davidson sign on Internet and then I used one of the lovely angels that I got from Marlene. http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/


Coloured with my SU markes, highlights with stickles and white gel pen. Rubon from SU as well. Pearls from stash. I also received my nestabilities from Spellbinders and of course I had to try them out. So I decided to make a flower to go inside of the card together with the b'day greeting "Många grattiskramar" - meaning Plenty of Happy B'day Hugs.

Well - will be hoping to be able to post some more cards on Sunday after the Vänerscrap.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kramisar + sorry for the bad quality of the pics - but by the time that I got home yesterday evening it was pitch black.......

Anki

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Anki,
Loved your theme card today. Loved the layout and color use. Make me want to take a trip..well a safe trip not like your little bandaged up friend LOL
Have fun this weekend
Love
Susana M

Jeanette said...

Anki, you did a tremendous job on this card. You have every aspect covered. I am sure it will be treasured by the recipient. Hugs Jeanette

Rach said...

a fabulous card Anki, so much going on, I am sure that it is going to be so well received. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs rachxx

Rosette said...

Lovely card Anki, so original! :)

Tammi said...

Lots of wonderful details on this Anki, she will love this. Have a great time tomorrow.
Hugs Tammi