Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

From the heart


Thank you so much ladies for always being so warm, supporting, generous.... The list can go on and on. I do so appreciate that you take your time to leave a comment here for me to read and to brighten up my day. I have said it before - but I will repeat myself (maybe I'm getting old...hihi......) The world would be a much better place if it was ladies like yourself in charge. You all rock!

I made this card on the scrapevent last weekend - but I think it fits perfect with what I wanted to tell each and one of you visiting my blog. Cardstock, DPs, Ribbon and Sentiment are from SU. The little Anya from RoP is coloured with copics. Shimmerz added to her wings. The pearl hearts are some that I purchased at the scrap event. I also added some Bella Baubles as well.

I have also received this sweet award from Jane - thank you Jane for passing it on to me.

The rules are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Well - as you might already understand - I can not only pass this on to just 5 to show my Gratitude. Therfore I pass it on to all of you that visit my blog and always put a smile on my face with your sweet comments.

Tusen kramar

Anki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. I'm in a nice 'mess'.. yes.. I'm scratching my head.. lol!
But nothing compares to the card you show us to let us know your appreciation :)
It's great Anki, Just like you!! :D

Have a wonderful evening,
Hugs, Marlene x

Rach said...

awww Anki you are so sweet.
your card that you made on your scrap event last weekend is beautiful. love how you coloured your sweet Anya and her shimmery wings.xxx

Jodi said...

Very Pretty card! I love the colors you chose too! Exciting news for you very soon! =)
Hugs,
Jodi

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Anki.
have a nice weekend.

hugs Riet.x