Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Awards from the Sweet Jane

Coming home from a very long day at work - having something to eat and then just quickly check my emails -and yes - there was the comment from Jane - she is such a sweet person and I do hope you pop over to her blog and send her some love ;-)

She has sent me these 2 lovely awards - THANK YOU JANE - you made my day!


Well - there will not be any cards posted today, since I came home from work so late. I do hope that I will be able to create some tomorrow - hopefully together with Isac. He is still not feeling weel - the poor thing. The fever is gone, but he has a terrible cough. I feel not 100% either - but I am still standing - so far ;-)

Wish you all a very lovely evening and I will check in on you tomorrow + pass on the award above.
Kram - Anki

No comments: