Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hugs and Kisses

The weekend is getting closer and we have a Christening on Saturday for my cute little niece Julia. So I better start making some cards for her ;-)


Here is another card that I made for the sketch challenge that we had on our local scrap event. Actually the sketch was made by me as well...hihi........


Well - love those Miss Anya's and all the Basic Grey Paper pads - available at RoP.

Added some lace, sentiment from SU, handbag as charm and some flowers cut out with my flower punch.


Sorry again for a very short post - but as I said - I better start on the Christening cards for Julia's gifts now.


Kram

Anki

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh so cute!I hope to get some of these cuties soon!

stampingtink said...

Great card and lovely sketch! I'd love to do one. Isn't Miss Anya just too adorable? Love how you colored her! So stinkin cute! Now go get the christening cards done!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful Anki, love it and your colouring of Anya is just stunning!!
Have a great evening :)
Marlene xx

Lia said...

hi anki,
great card you made I lvoe it
hugs Lia

Annie said...

wonderful card Anki and I love how you coloured Anya and those papers are so pretty. hugs, annie x

Cathy said...

I love this. Miss Anya looks really great in those colors and that layout!!

Have fun at the christening. How special it will be for you!!

Tammi said...

Pretty colors and coloring, I like that color combo...wonderful card Anki! ~Hugs

Lynn Put said...

This is super cute! Your coloring looks fantastic!

Maria Matter said...

Love the colors on this one! Beautiful! I like how you used the oval over the circle dies also!
Blessings, Maria

Riet said...

woww Anki,what a gorgeous card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is adorable! I love how you used circles and ovals for the main image, and your coloring is fabulous.

I have a link to share with you...
http://glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com/2009/03/ankis.html {LOVE these!}

Heidi said...

Nydelig kort min venn i hærlige farger. De er så søte disse stemplene. Og du maler jo helt fantastisk. Flotte papirer også.

Ha en trivelig helg

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Lim said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the coloring and the little charm.. Beautiful papers my friend

Hugs,
LIM