Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Folder card for Anna

We will have some fun over at PCP in the Anki's Sweethearts group to celebrate that it's the Swedish National Day today and the upcoming release of the new set of Anki's Sweethearts. So if you would like to join - please check in at 00.30 CEST.

Also - just wanted to show you this little folder card that I made for my sister-in-law when she turned 40. I really love making these folder cards - so useful and easy to make.

I used the cute and funky girl from GF - sent to me by my sweet friend Tammi - thank you dear! Coloured her with my copics. DPs from Basic Grey. Added blings and roses.
Here's a pic of the inside of the folder. If you want to know how to make one - please see my tutorial over at RoP.


Wish you a wonderful Saturday and I will be back tomorrow to announce the lucky winner of my blog candy!

Kram - Anki

14 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great folder. I love it.Love the fun summery image. Look forward to seeing your new releases!
Hugs Judy xx

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous folder sweetie, great papers and your image is coloured beautifully. hugs rachxx

Unknown said...

I'm in love with this one!! im so gonna have a look at the tutorial!!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh Anki, this is gorgeous! Such a sunny card. Beautifull papers and the image is sooooo cute!

Big hugs, Renata

Serena said...

WOW Anki!This a great tutorial...it's very helpful to create a special card...may I put inside something;o)
Fab card, your colouring is perfect!
Hugs,
Serena

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Anki,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

this is so pretty Anki, arnt the new Miss Anyas just fabulous to colour...just got mine hope I can make something as fabulous as this xxx

Cathy said...

This is a super cute card Anki!! Love your tutorial!! Will have to try this soon!! Hugs, Cathy

Aud said...

Nydelig kort til din svigerinne! Flott tutorial også! =0)
Grattis med nasjonaldagen som snart er over, håper du har hatt en fin dag!

Klem,
Aud

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE this is just GORGEOUS Anki, I love all those colors, and those papers are SUPER!!! Miss Anya sure does look like she's enjoying her sunshine doesn't she?
LOVE IT!
Congrats on your Swedish Holiday today! =)
KRAM
Lynda =)

Danni said...

This is wonderful! Great job!

Petraso said...

Underbart Kort Gillar Djungel feelingen!!!!

Tammi said...

Beautiful folder card Anki, so summery! I haven't even used this girl yet, need to get her out. :) ~Hugs

Kathy said...

So pretty Anki!! I love the summery colors and your image is adorable and so beautifully colored!! I have been meaning to make one of these but our weather is fab and I can't bear to stay indoors!! (LOL) Hope you have a great week :)Kathy