Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Teacher Rebecka

First of all - a warm thank you for all the sweet comments regarding the sneak peeks that we showed yesterday. You all made me blush and of course very happy.

Today I want to show you another sneak peek of the Anki's Sweethearts collection #2- being released on Friday - this time it's my other niece (Victoria's older sister) that has been the model for this little Teacher Rebecka.

Rebecka is a very pretty girl - just like her younger sister. She is also so clever and smart. I am amazed all the time when we play Trivial Pursuit - she has the answers to almost every question - and then she is only turning 13!!! She also loves history - just like her Dad. So I def. know who I will ask for answers in the future. Another thing about Rebecka - she loves her little rabbit Katarina. Love you sweetie!!

I decided to make a gift bag after a template that I got on a local scrapevent. Rebecka can keep it as a memory of all this or give the bag to her teacher this Friday (last day before Summer break). Cardstock and ribbon from SU. DP and flowers from stash. Spacers and the cute handmade little angel sent and made by Marlene. Marlene - You are so talented! Love those little angels!
Rebecka is coloured with my copics. Sentiment from the new Susanaments that also will be available on Friday. Oh - and yes - I did add some Bella Baubles as well ;-)

Here's a close up of Rebecka - hope you like her as much as I do.



I hope you haven't missed the candy over at the store blog. If you have - make sure that you pop over and see what you can win.


Also - visit the rest of the DT girls blogs. I sure will - because I am so curious to see what they have come up with.


Kramisar - Anki

SUSANA'S DESIGN TEAM
Suzanne Dean
Susan Dube
Anki Bärgman (me ;-)
Danni Bindel
Aud Nordheim
Jennifer Greco
Jami Bova
Teri Berrios
Lorelie Kim
Maria Matter (Guest)







19 comments:

Unknown said...

Anki, the new stamps look gorgeous...so cute. Love the cards you have been making with them.
Hugs
Caz
xx

Lorelie Kim said...

Love your gift bag and that angel charm is a wonderful finshing touch!! Love your images, Anki!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is a great image. Congratulations again Anki!! This is a fabulous bag..love the little angel charm too!
Judy xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Anki, This is AWESOME!!!! And what an honor to your niece! Now you've made me add yet another stamp to my wish list. If I EVER get caught up with all the things on my wish list it will be amazing. But I think this one has to move toward the top of the list. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! =)
Big Hugs
Lynda =)

Tammy said...

Your stamps are just adorable Anki!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Oh I just LOVE to hear your inspiration for your creations! They are awesome!

Maria Matter said...

Another winner Anki! This Rebecka is so pretty! It's so wonderful to hear the background about your family which inspired these images!
Makes it even more special when working with them!
blessings, Maria

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a great idea this stamp, I've never seen something like this before. And I know a lot of young girls play "school" like this image! Fabulous!!

Groetjes, Renata

Teri said...

Really nice! Super colors.

Danni said...

This is wonderful!! Simply wonderful! How clever to do a little bag...you rock!

Rosette said...

Oh, isn't she cute?? Godd luck once again sweetei.. but I know you don't need it! They will surely be loved just as much as the first set! you rock! :)

Cynde said...

Love all your images Anki. I love all the new ones I've seen so far too! Your such a fun artist, love your drawings!!

Peggie said...

I love Rebecka. She reminds me of myself when I was little and was teaching everything in sight.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW - this one is beautiful!! Love your choices of colors and how everyone colors the stamps so different from each other!! THAT ROCKS. Hugs, T

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Anki,
Greetings to you!!! Your new release is wonderful and those that are privilleged (hhmm?!!)they have done great things and designs with them... SO EXCITING!! Can't wait till I can get my hot little hands on them.. can't wait!!! I sound like some spoiled little kid, don't I?!! HAHA!!
Seriously, wanted to CONGRATULATE you on your new release... YOU have out-done yourself!!! I'm very excited for you!!
Enjoy your blessings!!
Night Hawk aka Denise from OHio

Iris Wiechmann said...

She is just adorable Anki! And your bag is fabulous! You really rock!

Hugs,
Iris

Ila said...

Your bag is Gorgeous!! and this stamp is just Adorable!!...Hugs, Ila

Dainty Diva said...

Love the card.

Tammi said...

Your bag is so cute...this is one of my favs from the new release, love the cute little animals sitting there, just adorable! xx