Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bee my honey

Hej!

Sorry for not being able to visit all your blogs lately - but I guess that's the same for many of you during Summer. We want to spend as much time as possible outdoors. Today the sun is shining - but it's very windy. The heatwave that we had end of June early July is gone.


I guess that many of you will get back to your crafting after the Summer. Well - I am at least hoping to attend a small scrapevent in Partille - north of Gothenburg - September 26th - 27th.
One of the participating stores will be "Hänglar and Stänglar". So for all of you that has an addiction to these stamps - if you are in Sweden around this time - don't miss the chance to meet Marie and her team in person.

So here's a little Hänglar card for you today. I guess that I don't get the time to use my Hänglar stamps as often - but living in Sweden - well - you know that you can get your hands on them and that's why I tend to go for the images that are not that common over here instead. You always want what you can't get your hands on - something within the human nature I guess.


I coloured this cute little Bumblebee boy with my copics. Added a few flowers and Bella Baubles. Wanted to keep the layout rather "light".

Well - hope your weekend is going to be a great one + hope to be able to visit your blogs this weekend.

Kram - Anki

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Anki,I love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card, cute image and pretty little flowers.

Sunny regards, Renata

Tammi said...

This is adorable, love the bee my honey, so cute! OOOHHH and your SO lucky if your get to attend that event, wish I could be there I would love to see that store and all the fun goodies she'll have, have fun for me!!! :) ~Hugs