Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's raining hugs and kisses

Last week we call the Women week - or in Swedish "Fruntimmers veckan". Fruntimmer was the old way of saying Woman in Swedish. The reason why it's called this is because the calender is filled with only name days for women - except the first one that's for Fredrik on July 18th.

They also used to say that the weather during "Fruntimmersveckan" always mean a lot of rain.The reason is because women cry so easily - and with so many women - well then it must rain during this week. At least that's what they thought in the old days ;-) So what could I do - needed to make a card with at least one umbrella on ;-)

So here you have it - the stamp from Victoria Case Collection called Singing in the rain.


Coloured her with my copics and this time I only wanted brown and pink on my card - with the exception for the little pool of water of course.

Used the Susanament for kisses and hugs - since I think this little girl really is happy - despite the rain. Added some flowers - my flower punch is used a lot these days and also some Bella Baubles.

Ribbon and DPs are from SU.

Kram and I will be singing - even if it continues to rain after "Fruntimmersveckan" ;-)

Anki

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki,i love the stamp and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

Gorgeous Anki! I love umbrella images, and she's so cute...pretty colors, flowers and design! xx

Rach said...

this is so sweet Anki, gorgeous.. hugs rachxx

Serena said...

Beautiful card Anki! I also love the sketch;o)

Hugs,
Serena