Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I promised


to show you how the Sour Cream Containers turned out. Remember - the one's that I made for the wedding of Theres and Martin (Theres is the daughter to a dear friend of mine). They got married Aug 15th - and I had the directions to follow their invitation card that they had made. So they wanted them not to be cute - just clean and crisp.

Here's what they looked like. I made 60 and I was happy that I had my crimper ordered from my sweet friend Elizabeth. The containers were filled with bird seeds - instead of rice - that the guests could throw on the happy couple!

Congratulations Theres and Martin!

Kram and hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Anki

PS. I am trying to fix our laundry machine - the doorlock broke.....Typical - when you have tons of things to wash....
Next week will also be a busy week here. Isac is going back to the daycare - but now he is going to be with another group of kids - age 3 - 6 - so he's no baby anymore. I will join him - since the schedule is that he starts only a couple of hours every day.

Then we have the workers coming in for our bathroom renovation. So I better create some cards today :-)

4 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Wow, that was a lot of work but it looks great!

Sunny regards, Renata

Jane said...

Well done on making 60! They look fab. Great idea to throw bird seed.

Jane :0)
xxx

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!they look fabulous!!!!!great idea thanks for sharing...
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

StampingontheLakefront said...

I love how you made these sour cream containers and that you used your crimper!