Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ready for our Roses on Paper/Belles'n Whistles challenge


Happy Monday to all of you!

Today we have the honor to inform you that Summer has decided that the RoP Challenge now also is a Belles'n Whistles Challenge! Wonderful - right? More images to play with - yeah!!!

The challenge this week is set by our sweet Peta. Peta wants us all to get out all those decorate punches and also combine this weeks challenge with another one. Well - I got a new Fiskars corner punch (that also emboss the corners - not sure if you can tell on the pic though) and a Martha Stewart one from my Chicago trip. So glad that I could use them right away...hihi....

I was browsing through my favourite challenges and decided to join the Friday Sketchers. Love that one - but have not had the time to participate as often that I would like to.
The sketch to use is the below one.
I turned the sketch a little bit - as you can see here.

Coloured my Sunshine and Apples (need to pretend that it's still Summer here ;-) with my copics. Still need to practise on the black hair colouring though..... Cut her out with my nestie.

Added some dew drops and roses (from my stash).
DPs from SU. Sentiment "Grattis" (= Congratulations in Swedish) from Aud Design.
Punches - Martha Stewart and Fiskars Corner punch
Hope you like it and remember to check out what the rest of the DTs have been up to. Also - hope that you would like to participate. Just remember to secure that you use the correct stamp - before entering.
All details are to be found on our

Kramisar - Anki

7 comments:

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card Anki!! I adore the colors that you have used and this image is so cute!! Not to mention your fabulous coloring!! Just a beautiful card!! Hope all is well with you :)Kathy

Iris Wiechmann said...

Absolutely adorable card Anki! Your coloring is fabulous and I LOVE the paper piecing you did! Gorgeous!

Big hugs,
Iris

Peta said...

I'm so glad I could help you out with using your brand new punch!!! Beautiful card Anki - Love and Hugs to you from me
Peta x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a absolute lovely card! Great colours, super cute image and strong layout.

Hugs, Renata

Tammi said...

I really like these colors and your coloring, gorgeous!!

Lynda Nielsen said...

OOOoooo La La Anki.... JUST LOVE those reds!!!! Beautiful coloring!
Kram
Lynda =)