Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Christening card

Hej ladies!

Just another quick post from me before I go shopping for a new laundry machine. Well - yes - our old one needs to go.....

This is a card that my sister asked me if I could make for her. She and her family was attending a Christening of a little girl. I was not sure what stamp to use - but then I decided to go for the cute Popcorn the Bear that had not seen ink. I got it from sweet Nikki's shop: Bunny Zoe's crafts.
Coloured the image with my copics. Used my SU DPs and my Martha Stewart punch as well.
Added flowers that was cut out with my flower punches and some dew drops. The text "Dopdagen" is Swedish for the day of Christening. Used my QK alphabet that I got from my sweet Italian friend Serena - thank you again sweetie - it's sooo useful!

Well - that's all for now. Have a great Friday everyone and I will be back tomorrow how the laundry machine shopping went :-)

Kram - Anki

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

Delicate and pretty, I like how you did the background, a gorgeous card Anki! ~Hugs