Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rebecka


Have you had a great weekend? Hope so. We had an amazing sunny and wonderful Fall day yesterday, but today it's been grey and rainy. Luckily that give me some time to create without feeling guilty ;-)

Just wanted to share a card with you featuring Rebecka. Coloured her with my copics and I have noticed that the new pale one's that Susana has - as a bundle of 12 - are perfect to use when you want to blend your "regular" copics. Actually - I have started to prefer that from using the blender pen for the colours that match together.I wanted to make a card only using brown and pink, but a little green had to be in there too.
DPs from SU and Basic Grey . Wanted to keep the layout very clean and simple - so I only added choc chip ribbon from SU, flowers and baubles. Used my Martha Stewart border punch that I got from my supertalented and generous friend Marlene.

Did not add any sentiment, since it could be used for a girl that like to become a teacher or for someone that actually is a teacher or someone that just like's school or being outdoors playing with her pets.


Wish you a great Sunday and hope that you stay tuned - because a little bird told Rebecka that Susana soon is up for some more fun. Well - can't tell you what - so you better be following the store blog to make sure that you get the news first...hihi....

Kramis - Anki
PS. Isac loved his visit yesterday to our local Fire Station ;-)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the colors and that ribbon is fabulous!! This image is perfect for a teacher! Love it!!
:)Kathy