Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Friday Sketchers

Hej!
Hope that you have had a wonderful weekend. We have had such a wonderful weather over here - a little bit chilly in the wind - but I don't mind - since we have had sunshine, sunshine and sunshine :-) We actually spent almost the whole day outdoors in our garden - trying to fix around the house and to put Isac's swings up again. He was a very happy boy - but also very tired from yesterday. He fell asleep in my arms while we were enjoying a cup of coffee. He slept for almost 2 hours outdoors - just like he used to do as a baby boy ;-)

I felt so energized after a whole day outdoors - so I put this card together one hour ago - using this wonderful sketch from Beatrix over Friday Sketchers!

So after a day outdoors - I felt the need to colour sweet Belle with laundry. Coloured her with my copics and got to use my new Basic Grey Green At Heart DP. The pearls were created with my Viva Decor pens. Loving them!

Ribbon from SU and the flowers were sent to me from my very sweet and talented friend Marlene! So here you have it - my entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers! So happy that I got the time to join. Thank you for the sketch Beatrix - it's wonderful!

Hope you like it. Looking fwd to hear from you!
Kramis
Anki



3 comments:

Malin said...

Vilket somrigt kort! Härligt!

Tack för att du lämnade en kommentar på mitt kort. Kul med fler svenskar som gör kort! Jag skulle gärna vara med på Roses on Paper utmaningen denna gång, men jag har inga av stämplarna som krävs. Det får bli en shoppingtur nästa månad. :) Men jag lägger upp länken så hoppar jag med så snart jag kan. En Magnoliastämpel vore ju inte helt fel att ha.

Hörs!

Elisabeth Bell said...

Gorgeous!! as always, Anki!

BIG Hugs!

xx Elisabeth

Davi said...

Wow I love this card! The image is fabulous and the coloring is wonderful! The dps you used and all the details make it perfect!!