Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A little something

It's April!!

Wow - time really flies! And I guess that you all are on your toes today - making sure that you don't fall for any practical jokes. If you manage to trick someone - then you need to say like this in Swedish: April, April din dumma sill - jag kan lura dig vart jag vill". Well - if I would translate that into English - you will laugh. The direct translation would be: April, April you foolish/stupid herring - I can trick you wherever I want. Stupid - right?? But the kids love it of course...hihi... And the media - in 1962 they tried to trick people to put a nylons over your TV and it would change from black/white into colour TV ;-)

Well - over to my card for today. I've had the card waiting for sometime to go on public display...hihi.... But now she can't wait. Isn't she just supercute! Love "Oh baby" so much. She's perfect for any little b'day girl or newborn.

Coloured her with my copics and cut her out with my nesties . DPs from Basic Grey - matching perfectly - since she's sweet as a cupcake...*lol*. The ribbon was sent to me from my supersweet friend Tammi as well as the sentiment rub-on. Added a few pearls and roses. So hope you like her as much as I do.

Looking fwd to hear from you and hoping that you all will have a wonderful Easter break!

Kramis - Anki

1 comment:

lenislenis said...

Sååå gulligt kort! Helt underbart!
Önskar dig en fortsatt trevlig påskhelg!