Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy B'day!

It's my youngest sister Cathrine's b'day today - so I have to say Happy B'day of course!
She turns 27, but will always be the baby in our family ;-)
This time I wanted to challenge myself and colour little Belle in new colours that I don't use that often. So it was perfect that I had the latest DPs from Basic Grey Kioshi to start with.


Coloured little Belle - Tea time with my copics. Cut out the image with my nesties. Added a scalloped octagon DP behind her. Created small pearls with my Viva Decor pen and Hydrangeas with miniroses in the center. The ribbon is a Kioshi ribbon doilies. Oh - I almost forgot - I added a little cute butterfly in the corner ;-)

Hope you like it! So my question to you this time is - what colour combo is outside your safety zone?

Kramis Anki

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hello Anki!! HOw are you doing? I have been a very bad blogger lately!!!
That is a great challenge for yourself and I should follow suit! I tend to use the same old all the time!! LOL This is gorgeous and wow that border punch is so pretty!! Love this sweet image as well!
Hope your sister had a beautiful day!
:)kathy