Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Man of the match

I'm so happy that I got the time to play with the wonderful sketch over at Friday Sketchers by supersweet and talented Jeanette.

I got this new stamp from my local craftshop Pysselakuten. It's from Flower Soft and of course - being a Mom to a soccer playing son (even if Isac only is 4 - he can't wait until he can start soccer practise for real - until then - he plays with his parents every afternoon :-) I had to have this stamp!

Coloured with my copics. DPs from Basic Grey.

Aren't they adorable? Thank you also Jeanette for a fab sketch! It was great and helped me to get my crafting mojo back!

Kramis - Anki

7 comments:

Suzilou said...

Fantastic card - I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully x

Tammi said...

That image is just so sweet, wonderful coloring and card Anki! ~hugs

lenislenis said...

Vilket gulligt kort och en underbar stämpel!
Tack för gullig kommentar på min blogg - den värmer :)

Lia said...

beautiful card anki, I love the sketch and a sweet stamp
hugs Lia

Maria Matter said...

Hi Anki!
Thanks for stopping by my blog with your sweet comments!

beautiful card! this is such a great sketch and your coloring is gorgeous!
take care hun
hugs & blessings!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Anki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jeanette said...

Your card is really spectacular sweetie! I am sure that you will get a lot of use out of it espcially if you have a little soccer superstar on your hands!Adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
Hugs Jeanette xx