Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

SCACD-PALOOZA BLOG HOP

Welcome to the combined Mini Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case for SCACD release! 
 
But before showing you my card - here's the blog hop order just in case you get lost:
Suzanne  - Kim - Elaine - Alex - Jacquie - Danni - Aud-  DianneMarti - Lori - Anki (me;-) 

I am presenting the cute little VC image for SCACD called "Little Rose".  And again - I wanted the image to be in the focus and that's why I went for a clean layout.
I coloured her with my copics, added a few baubles and matching mini roses. The sentiment "Till dig" (= For you in Swedish) is computer generated by me.
 
Hope you like it and that you pop over to the store and do some serious shopping ;-) Make sure that you also browse the other sections in the store - since Susana have a lot of new "MUST HAVE" products ;-)
 
For European International orders  - you will find these cuties over at Quixotic Paperie
Looking fwd to hear from you!
 
Kram - Anki

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, Love the image and your colours are super. Mary x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card - love the colors and layout!

Lia said...

beautiful card I love the stamp and great coloring
hugs lia

Iris Wiechmann said...

Another adorable card Anki and I love your vibrant choice of colors on this beautifully colored image!!!!!

Have a great weekend my friend!
Hugs,
Iris

Diane said...

Lovely card and a cute image that you've coloured beautifully, Anki!
Diane x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love her Anki and the pinks are GREAT! The layout is just FUN!!!

Kim said...

Such a beauty Anki! Love what you did with Little Rose!!! And those papers are some of my favorite! Great job hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Danni said...

Very sweet!!

Lorraine said...

wow this is so beautiful i just love this card xx

vc said...

Wow- gorgeous coloring!! Beautiful card! Super cute roses in the corner- Thank you for bringing her to life!
hugs ♥

Lori said...

Beautiful design and coloring Anki!!! She makes me happy :)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

AdoraBella said...

Great card. Love the colors you used. And this girl is adorable

Riet said...

So wonderful card Anki,I love the image,so sweet.
So gorgeous papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

fusiafscrapping said...

Absolutely stunning hun, fabulous colouring with the copics... luv the colours, ace layout & added extras.