Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

X-mas tree


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I would like to show you a X-mas card (yes - I'm starting early this year *lol*) that I've made using the wonderful Digi image from In Style Stamps called O Christmas Tree.

I decided to not use the traditional X-mas colours since I still so much love the Eskimo Kisses DP. Coloured the image with my copics of course ;-). Then I went for a rather "clean" layout. Punched out the matching leaves with my Martha Stewart punch that my sweet friend Lim sent to me. Added a few dew drops and of course - some frosting stickles ;-) and a matching ribbon (from SU).
Here's the finished card.


Hope you like it! And as always - I love to hear from you. Hoping to be able to do visit your blogs this weekend.

Kramis - Anki

6 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

WOW! You are getting started early... I really need to join you :-) Wanted to let you know I received my stamp sets from you! Thanks so much for including the little girls, she's adorable & I know I can use the boy with the flower... I've already got plans for him! I'll post them to my blog this weekend & try to link back to you. Have a wonderful day!

Tammi said...

Anki what a gorgeous card, really love the burgandy color on this...pretty coloring too! ~hugs

Danni said...

Such a wonderful card, Anki!

Lia said...

beautiful card anki I love the papers too, Í made two cards with them too
hugs Lia

Riet said...

So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

fusiafscrapping said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL card! The coloring is amazing which you have such a way with! Anyone would be so happy receiving this Christmas card!