Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 products + stamp



Welcome to the last TIOT in August!
This time Suzanne would like us to use 3 products + a stamp from the SCACD store.
I decided to try to make a vintage and distressed looking card (almost for the very first time - those of you that follow me on my blog know that I'm a "colour girl" and love strong colours ;-)

I decided to use my Iris Collage stamp. Distressed the edges on the DP, Added pearls and Maya Road chipboard butterflies. Sentiment from my friend Tammi. I also used crackle paint on the distressed DP edges.
Hope you like it and will join us for the fun.
Kramis - Anki

4 comments:

Martina said...

Wow...this card is just beautiful!!! Love the colors and all the images and embesllies you have used! Great!
Martina

Kim said...

Anki this is so gorgeous!!! Stunning work! Love all the distressing it's beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

fusiafscrapping said...

I just love your Iris card, its so beautiful and elegant too. Hugs

Tammi said...

Beautiful in this color, so elegant!