Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Victoria Case, Flower Soft and Viva


Welcome to this week's TIOT.

This time we would like to see one of the latest Victoria Case for SCACD stamps together with Flower Soft and Viva on your projects.

I coloured little Sprite (she's only available in the latest VC kit for SCACD) with my copics.
Then I thought that I should get an early start this year - so that's why I ended up with this X-mas card *lol*.


I added Flower Soft between the DPs - instead of a ribbon + some Flower Soft on her dress. Then I tied a little matching ribbon from my stash and made sure that it will hold - by using the Viva Decor Pearl pen. The sentiment "God Jul" = Merry X-mas in Swedish - was on the DP.

Hope you will join us for the fun!

Kramis - Anki

3 comments:

Dörte said...

Wow, she's beautiful. You can't start to early with christmas cards. This card is wonderful.
Hugs Dörte

fusiafscrapping said...

Hi Anki, love,love,love it!!! This is one sensational card, I don't normally like red and green together but these are fantabulous papers and Flower Soft. Sprite looks amazing in red and green and those flowers are scrumptious.
Hugs
fusiafscrapping.blogspot.com

Viv said...

Whta a great idea with the flowersoft! Gorgeous card!