Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

BnW Challenge - Warm colours - Change from Summer to Fall

It's Monday again and we have a new challenge for you.

Don't know if Fall is on it's way where you live - but it certainly is here in Sweden. Yesterday we were very brave and went to the beach with my sister's and families. Well - I would not say that I would stay in the water for hours - but at least I went in ;-)
Today it's my turn to host the BnW challenge and I would love to see your creations using warm colours - the colours that you think of when the season is changing from Summer to Fall.

I decided to use Fairy Play and coloured her with my copics.


DP from SU, Roses and leaves from RoP, Viva Decor Paper pen for pearls and leaves,
SEI Velvet Paper.

Hope you would like to join us.
Kram - Anki

5 comments:

Renkata said...

Very cute!

Lia said...

beautiful card anki
hugs Lia

Riet said...

So wonderful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Anki!!! Love this sweet image and your beautiful details!!
Thanks so much for the fabulous challenge!! It is nice and warm during the day but at night you can tell fall is on the way!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
:)Kathy

Elise said...

Anki, you've coloured this fairy BEAUTIFULLY! This is such a LOVELY card! Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful challenge at BnW! I've so enjoyed it!!!

Hugs,
Elise