Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tender Loving Care

Happy Tuesday to you all!

Today I have the pleasure to show you one of the new cuties from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD upcoming release. The stamps will be available August 27th - so make sure that you get your hands on them!

I got the honor to show you cute little TLC. I coloured her with my copics.Then I got the idea to make a picture for my husband's little niece Olivia (born in June) that would be perfect for her room. I used Sei Velvet Paper as the background and then of course the Olivia Basic Grey DP ;-). Added some pearl hearts that I had in my stash and cut out Olivia in Sei Velvet Paper.  Here's a picture of it - before I framed it:



And here's one with the final project.

Hope you'll like her as much as I do. There are more new cuties up for you to look at - if you pop over to Kim - Jacquie - Marti. There will be more cuties on display during the week - so make sure you read the details on the store blog and don't miss the candy!

Looking fwd to hear from you!

Kram - Anki

13 comments:

Dörte said...

It's such a cute picture. I think it's great for the room of a little girl.
Hugs Dörte

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Nåå hvor er det sødt det stempel, og skønne farver du har valgt... Flot farvelagt...

Aud said...

Dette ble nydelig!♥

Klem,
Aud

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Wow Anki. This is wonderful. What a great idea to do the picture!

Kim said...

Anki that is gorgeous hun! What a fantastic gift for your niece and stunning wall art that will make! Love it!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Beccy said...

Oh this is so sweet - what a lovely picture for your niece.
Beccy x

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my hun
this is such a cute stamp
love the card
hugs angelique

Riet said...

So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

fusiafscrapping said...

Hi Anki, love that colour combo and that image is so cute. Stunning results. With love and hugs fusiafscrapping.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Beautiful work Anki! I love that you framed it and made it into a picture. Fabulous idea. This is a cutie for sure : )
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Elisabeth said...

Pretty pretty card. Loved the image !

Brgds
Liz

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture this will make for your niece's room.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Anki, this is beautiful, I'm absolutely SURE that your niece will LOVE this... I can't wait to see the rest of the "new release" =)
Kram
Lynda =)