Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun in the Sun


Welcome to the very first BnW challenge in August - hosted by our supertalented and sweet Kathrin. Kathrin would like us to make something showing "Fun in the Sun".

I decided to colour A-Merry-Go with my copics. I think she's having a lot of fun - don't you *lol*. Then I wanted to do something other than a card - so I made a post-it-note holder. It was a long time since I made one and they are always useful and appreciated as a small gift.
Here's a pic of how it looks like on the inside. I covered the paper coasters (that I've purchased from the very talented Angie Juda) with the DP. Added a little ribbon and of course some roses.

Well - I'm keeping the post short today - I have a few vacation days left - so I better use my time and enjoy it as much as I can and play soccer with Isac instead.

Kramis and hope you join us

Anki

8 comments:

Tracy said...

What a sweet idea, and so pretty!
Hugs
Tracy

Lia said...

your card is lovely anki I love the stamp and your coloring is great
hugs lia

mysza_tworzy said...

Fantastic post-it-note holder! In Poland we call them "scrapuszko" and I love them. And Yours is really wonderfull! Greetings from Poland!

Tammi said...

I've never made this kind, love how you did it! The image is darling & full of joy, CUTE!! ~hugs

Kathy said...

This is just adorable Anki!!! I love the paper that you went with and your coloration of this adorable image is fabulous!!
I just got back from my vacation and it seemed a little too short!! LOL Enjoy the rest of your days off Anki!!
:)Kathy

Silvie Z said...

wow, Anki, such a pretty post-it-note holder! Your colorindg is awesome and the image is so cute!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

debbies said...

What a sweet image - love your coloring!

Elise said...

Anki! This is BEAUTIFUL! I love this little idea as a gift!! And my goodness, your colouring is GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow .. what a FABULOUS project!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise