Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stencil it!


Welcome to TIOT - where the theme is Stencil it!

I've coloured little Aurora - Bee mine with my Distress Refill inks. Need to practise more, but it's fun to step outside of the "comfort zone" sometimes. Don't know if it's the fact that FAll are getting closer - but it def. inspired me to what colours to use ;-)

The DPs used are from SU and ribbon from my stash. I used my stencil "Gathered Flowers" and sprayed Maya Road Mist over it - giving the orange DP a shimmering look. Oh - of course - added a few "real flowers" as well :-)


So what do you do with your stencils? Please pop over to the SCACD blog and join us for the fun!

Kramis - Anki

6 comments:

Lia said...

great and stunning card anki love your coloring
hugs lia

Riet said...

So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Very nice, Anki!! Really love how you added the stenciled piece..great job!

fusiafscrapping said...

I love your gorgeous card! The autumnal colours are lovely and Aurora looks so cute, I love how you've coloured her!

Kathy said...

Pretty card Anki!! Love the colors and your background looks fabulous!! Such a cute image toO!!
Hope you have a great week!
:)Kathy

Kim said...

Beautiful work Anki! Love what you did with your stencil! Awesome work!
Hugs~ Kim