Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello there...

and thank you for all your sweet comments yesterday. Hope you like this new Mini release.
I have a quick post for you today before I go into the weekend mode :-) I've made a really simple card using Spyder as my image and only 1 layer of DP. How often does that happen that you can use only 1 layer of DP??  ;-)
Coloured Spyder with my copics and just added 2 buttons + a computer generated sentiment.

Hope you like him - I think he has that extra twinkle in his eyes - don't you?

Kramis and have a wonderful weekend!
Anki

6 comments:

Kim said...

Anki this is absolutely gorgeous hun! I am in awe over our coloring on this one, it really makes Spyder POP! WOW stunning work hun!
hugs~ Kim

Marion said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Anki. He is just so adorable and the colouring is perfect.
Marion

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Anki! Looks fabulous!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

He's adorable, again fabulous coloring and love the white marks you added, so super cute! xx

fusiafscrapping said...

LOVE this!!!! What adorable image!! I totally know a boy who look just like that, too!