Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

SCACD Candy and New Artist


Hej!

I don't have a finished project to show you yet - but I still wanted to show you Rose Petal - one of the cutest images I've ever seen from the previous Elisabeth Bell Mini release over at SCACD. I've coloured her with my copics, but I'm still thinking of how to present her in the best way. Not sure yet if it will be a card or a project, hm....... Well - promise to show you the final version when I've made up my mind :-))

I also wanted to make sure that you don't miss the chance to enter for the SCACD candy over at the store blog and that you come back tomorrow when we are having the "New Artist for SCACD blog hop".

Kramis and hope to hear from you tomorrow!
Anki

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

i can't wait till tomorrow to see what you came up with
the coloring is awesome
hugs angelique

cdm317 said...

Beautiful! I just received this set and I am so excited to work with this image!