Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

And the lucky winner

I got to pick one lucky winner (remember that each of the DTs got to pick one - so if you didn't win on my blog - visit my DT sisters and see if you are one of their lucky winners)

Well - you all were so sweet - so of course I needed help from Random.org. I didn't count the DT comments of course - sooooo without any further delay - here's the lucky winner:

Please contact me and let me know which one of the stamps that you would like from the new Changeabelles Collection. Don't forget to send me your details so that Summer can send you the stamp of your choice.

Congratulations!

Kram - Anki

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

shazza congrats hun
anki thanks for the chance
hugs angelique

Shazza said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE
thank you so much, I am super happy before I go to work :0)
x